Message from Editor
International Journal of Educational Research Review (IJERE) strives to provide a national and international academic forum to meet the professional interests of individuals in various educational disciplines. This journal serves as a platform for presenting and discussing a wide range of topics in Educational Sciences. It is committed to providing access to quality researches ranging from original research, theoretical articles and concept papers in educational sciences. In order to produce a high quality journal, extensive effort has been put into selecting valuable researches that contributed to the journal. I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation to the editorial board, reviewers and researchers for their valuable contributions to make this journal a reality. Each paper published in International Journal of Educational Research Review (IJERE) is assigned a DOI® number and ORCID code.
You can directly check the Impact Factor for International Journal of Educational Research Review (IJERE).
IMPACT FACTOR 1.42
IJERE Journal is published with the support of Sakarya University Faculty of Education-Turkey.
IJERE Journal is under process of indexing in ERIC database & SCOPUS in 2020.
IJERE journal use Anonymous Peer Review process.
Anonymous Peer Review – Content is reviewed by external reviewers and the author’s identity is unknown to the reviewer. A double-blind peer-review process is where both the reviewer and the author remain anonymous throughout the process. Anonymous peer-review process employing at least two reviewers with scholarly affiliation is preferred.
International Journal of Educational Research Review (IJERE) provides authentic, peer-refereed articles on all dimensions of education, with a particular stress on studies that contribute to a general perception among research specialists, theoreticians, policy-makers and education professionals including principals and teachers. International Journal of Educational Research Review (IJERE) enrich the field with the contributions made by investigating various educational systems and cultures allowing sustained detailed negotiation of universal educational theory, policy and practice.
IJERE maintains the highest standards of peer review while increasing the efficiency of the process. All research articles published in the journal undergo full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
· All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
· All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided
· Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions
· Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows the journal to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers and editors alike.
· Journals additionally benefit through the manuscript referral process from the high quality peer review conducted by established journals.
IJERE license agreement
In submitting an article to any of the journals published by IJERE I certify that:
1. I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
2. I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
a. the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
b. I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to IJERE are not in breach of any other obligation;
c. the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
d. I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
3. I, and all co-authors, agree that the article, if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, I/we will notify IJERE at the time of submission, and in such cases the article shall be released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. For the avoidance of doubt it is stated that this license agreement shall apply and prevail regardless of whether the article is published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.