International Journal of Educational Research Review (IJERE) is an online academic journal that is committed to publish research articles which have a substantial effect on the Educational sciences field. The journal welcomes to all contributions that have high standards in terms of its quality and context appealling to international readership’s field of interest. The objectives and focus of the journal are to: Provide a journal that submits research on internationally valuable topics on the field of education as a whole. Publish articles that have high quality and international value for its form and/or its results. Facilitate the researchers to come on a platform and share their findings of the research to make special decisions on these topics.
International Journal of Educational Research Review (IJERE) provides authentic, peer-refereed articles on all dimensions of education, with a particular stress on studies that contribute to a general perception among research specialists, theoreticians, policy-makers and education professionals including principals and teachers. International Journal of Educational Research Review (IJERE) enrich the field with the contributions made by investigating various educational systems and cultures allowing sustained detailed negotiation of universal educational theory, policy and practice.
IJERE maintains the highest standards of peer review while increasing the efficiency of the process. All research articles published in the journal undergo full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
· All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
· All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided
· Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions
· Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows the journal to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers and editors alike.
· Journals additionally benefit through the manuscript referral process from the high quality peer review conducted by established journals.
Copyright and license agreement
IJERE license agreement
In submitting an article to any of the journals published by IJERE I certify that:
1. I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
2. I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
a. the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
b. I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to IJERE are not in breach of any other obligation;
c. the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
d. I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
3. I, and all co-authors, agree that the article, if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, I/we will notify IJERE at the time of submission, and in such cases the article shall be released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. For the avoidance of doubt it is stated that this license agreement shall apply and prevail regardless of whether the article is published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.